Procurement Engineer :
1- ( 1-3 ) years of experience
2-Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or any related field .
3-We care about Good Attitude
• Implementation of procurement activities and processes in order to secure all the needs and requirements of the various departments , In coordination with the concerned authorities .
•Implementing procedures for receiving goods and materials and matching them to purchase requests , auditing and reviewing all records and purchase entries
•Ensure that purchase records it kept in special files in an organized and clear manner that easy to refer to when needed
• Receiving and reviewing purchase requests from various departments and implementing procedures related to issuing purchase orders .
• Follow up on the issuance of purchase orders for purchases from suppliers , coordinate with these concerned to open bank credits , and fellow up on all procedures related to the implementation of purchase orders to ensure their delivery on the agreed dates
•Work to request price lists from approved suppliers , compare and study these prices , choose the most appropriate ones , and submit recommendations to the line manager .
• Contacting suppliers and negotiating with them to obtain the best prices and appropriate delivery times and requesting the necessary clarifications regarding any of the materials .
• Preparing claims with suppliers in the event of damaged , incomplete or non - conforming items and following them up
•Carry out any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the direct manager
interested candidates shall send their latest resume to the
following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org